Get 30% off from All-Medications.biz: Remember this discount coupon code: meliona
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code? 1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code meliona above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Deviry prevents a buildup of the lining of the uterus and abnormal bleeding.
Deviry is indicated for postmenopausal women who are taking estrogen (hormone replacement therapy).
Deviry is indicated to restore menstruation if your menstrual periods have stopped.
Deviry is indicated for:
- Symptoms of the menopause;
- Premenstrual syndrome;
- Infertility due to inadequate luteal phase;
- In vitro fertilisation where there is infertility due to defects of the fallopian tubes, endometriosis or unknown causes but with normal ovulatory cycles;
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle;
- Abnormal uterine bleeding before the menopause;
Deviry is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to peanuts;
- if you are pregnant or have had an incomplete miscarriage;
- if you have a blood clotting disorder or a stroke;
- if you have an allergic reaction to Deviry;
- if you have breast or genital cancer, unexplained vaginal bleeding, or severe liver disease;
Do not take Deviry with any of the following drugs:
- the antifungal medication ketoconazole (Nizoral) or a similar drug;
Deviry side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Viral infection;
- Vaginal dryness;
- Vaginal discharge;
- Urinary problems;
- Upper respiratory infection;
- Swelling of hands and feet;
- Night sweats;
- Nasal congestion;
- Muscle tension;
- Muscle pain;
- Lymph problems;
- Lung inflammation;
- Leg cramps;
- Lack of menstruation;
- Joint pain;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Hot flashes;
- High blood pressure;
- Herpes simplex;
- Gallbladder disorder;
- Fibroids in uterus;
- Emotional instability;
- Dry mouth;
- Decreased or increased appetite;
- Chest pain;
- Change in menstrual flow;
- Breast tenderness or pain;
- Breast enlargement;
- Breast cancer or lump;
- Breakthrough bleeding (between menstrual periods);
- Blood clot;
- Back pain;
- Allergic reaction;
- Abnormal vision;
- Abdominal cramping;
To Restore Menstrual Periods
The usual dose is 400 milligrams taken each evening for 10 days.
To Prevent Abnormal Buildup of the Uterine Lining
For women taking daily conjugated estrogen tablets, the usual dosage of Deviry is 200 milligrams taken each evening for 12 days in a 28-day cycle.