Get 30% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: meliona
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code meliona above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Caused by a deficit of dopamine (one of the brain's chief chemical messengers), this disorder is marked by progressive muscle stiffness, tremor, and fatigue.
Ropark helps relieve the signs and symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
Ropark works by stimulating dopamine receptors in the brain, thus promoting better, easier movement.
Ropark is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you find it hard to breathe, have any swelling, or develop problems with your vision;
- If you have an allergic reaction to Ropark;
- if you have heart disease;
Do not take Ropark with any of the following drugs:
- Tranquilizers such as the benzodiazepines Ativan, Librium, Valium, and Xanax;
- Metoclopramide (Reglan);
- Major Tranquilizers such as Haldol, Mellaril, Navane, Prolixin, and Thorazine;
- Estrogen medications such as ethinyl estradiol (Estinyl);
- Drugs That contain levodopa such as Dopar, Larodopa, and Sinemet;
- Ciprofloxacin (Cipro);
- Antidepressants such as Elavil, Pamelor, and Tofranil;
Ropark side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain;
- Abdominal pain;
- Abnormal dreaming;
- Abnormal muscle movements;
- Abnormal vision;
- Back pain;
- Blood in the urine;
- Decreased heart rate;
- Decreased muscle movements;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Difficulty performing voluntary movements, resulting in jerky or involuntary movements or muscle twitches;
- Difficulty swallowing;
- Dry eyes;
- Dry mouth;
- Eye problems;
- Falling asleep during daily activities;
- False perceptions of things that are not really there;
- Gum inflammation;
- High blood sugar;
- Hot flashes;
- Inability to resist impulses to gambling;
- Increased salivation;
- Increased sex drive and excessive interest or involvement in sexual activity;
- Increased sweating;
- Joint pain;
- Leg cramps;
- Leg swelling;
- Low blood pressure;
- Muscle aches;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Paranoia or delusions;
- Respiratory tract infection;
- Runny nose;
- Sinus inflammation;
- Skin tingling;
- Sore throat;
- Suddenly falling asleep;
- Swelling of the legs and ankles due to excess fluid retention;
- Urinary tract infection;
- Viral infections;
Reported Ropark overdose symptoms are:
- Symptoms of low blood pressure (dizziness;
- Light-headedness) upon standing;
- Increased jerkiness of movement;
- Facial muscle movements;
- Chest pain;
During the first week of therapy, each dose is 0.25 milligram.
During the second week, the amount rises to 0.5 milligram.
If necessary, your doctor will gradually increase the dosage further, up to a maximum of 24 milligrams per day.
If you need to stop Ropark therapy, the doctor will discontinue the drug gradually over a 7-day period, reducing the number of doses from 3 to 2 per day for the first 4 days, then to once a day for the remaining 3 days.
In the third week, it increases to 0.75 milligram, and in the fourth week reaches 1 milligram (3 milligrams daily).
Ropark is taken 3 times a day.