Get 30% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: meliona
How to buy.
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code meliona above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Ziprax is indicated for:
- Infections of the urinary tract;
- Infections of the organs associated with breathing, including nasal passages, sinuses, windpipe and lungs;
- Infections of the ears, nose or throat;
- Infection of the kidney;
Ziprax is indicated for bacterial infections of the chest, ears, urinary tract, and throat and for uncomplicated gonorrhea.
Ziprax is a cephalosporin antibiotic.
Ziprax is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are a diabetic;
- If you have a history of stomach or intestinal disease such as colitis;
- If you have a kidney disorder;
- If you have an allergic reaction to any form of penicillin;
- If you have an allergic reaction to other cephalosporin antibiotics;
- If you have an allergic reaction to Ziprax;
- If you suffer nausea, vomiting, or severe diarrhea while taking Ziprax;
- If your symptoms of infection do not improve within a few days, or if they get worse;
Ziprax side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain;
- Allergic reaction to active ingredient;
- Decrease in urine output;
- Inflammation of the large intestine;
- Kidney failure;
- Loose stools;
- Mild diarrhea;
- Severe abdominal or stomach cramps;
- Severe diarrhea;
- Skin peeling;
- Skin rashes;
- Skin redness;
- Swollen face;
- Swollen throat;
- Yellow skin and eyes;
Reported Ziprax overdose symptoms are:
- Upper abdominal pain;
- Blood in the urine;
The usual child's dose is 8 milligrams of liquid per 2.2 pounds of body weight per day.
The safety and effectiveness of Ziprax in children less than 6 months old have not been established.
Children weighing more than 110 pounds or older than 12 years of age should be treated with an adult dose.
This may be given as a single dose or in 2 half doses every 12 hours.
The tablet form is less effective against this type of infection.
If your child has a middle ear infection (otitis media), your doctor will probably prescribe Ziprax suspension.
A single 400-milligram oral dose is usually prescribed.
Infections Other Than Gonorrhea
This may be taken as a single 400-milligram tablet once a day or as a 200-milligram tablet every 12 hours.
The usual adult dose is 400 milligrams daily.
If you have kidney disease, the dose may be lower.
Your doctor may start you on a low dosage because this drug is eliminated from your body by the kidneys and kidney function tends to decrease with age.